Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Back to the Sewing Machine

I've had three days with Mum and Dad - helping them to downsize. I got a little done and came away with a suitcase of fabric etc. and a head cold!
It's a crazy week at work, so I am 'it' for 3 days and had better be feeling better to manage.
Got to do a little sewing machine time and work some more for the Transformation Challenge. Here's the wing stitched before adding to the background fabric and trapunto-ing.
I have to do at least 5 free-motion quilting designs, so the background is sectioned off to do that. Here are 2 of the designs:
I have even stitched the legs and antennae. Just have to dampen off the outside markings, square-up and bind off. Almost finished - then you can see it completed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful Erilyn!

Ruth said...

Wonderful!

Erilyn said...

Thank you! With it being such a small size I had to limit what I really wanted to do!