Wednesday, October 21, 2009

And The Winner Is ...

Firstly - thank you for all the comments (all 4 of them!) So I went to Random.org and chose the List Randomizer and entered your names. Soooo ...
the winner is Coreen! I will post off a parcel to you in the next few days - it will be a surprise!
BUT seeing as there are only 4 comments Po-mo, RubySlippers and Rhonz will get a little thank you something too.
Rhonz please contact me through the profile (email address will be up for just a few days) with your address.
I'll see Po-mo and RubySlippers before long :-)

Now, the photo. It was taken at Queen Hatshepsut's Temple at Deir el Bahri, this year. I thought the mounds were wheat (or grain) but I'm pretty sure our guide said it was incense!

1 comment:

the enchanted maiden said...

ha- fantastic! Incense- that's brilliant! and Congrats Coreen! :-)