Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

- no not really! I have survived my first week in a new job. I'm not exhausted by it, I've learnt new procedures, new names and have 3 new work colleagues. It's a community library in a military housing area and even though it's still the school holidays and most military personnel started back at work this week from the Christmas break, it's moderately busy. My boss is relaxed and there's such a good atmosphere working there. I'm doing 20 hours a week, which is 4 hours every day, and this still allows me time for the 'farm' and quilting.
What a pleasant surprise to find this waiting for me to find.

1 comment:

Megan R said...

That is so cool. Congrats on the new job. Sounds right up your alley! I'm a bit late, and I'm sure your all settled in now! Hope you are enjoying it :o)