Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tomorrow's My Last Day at the Library

Today my work colleagues gave me a farewell morning tea. Here's a photo of the morning tea. We've always had a reputation for putting on good morning teas!

This is the card which Marion made and everyone wrote a lovely message inside:

I received a pamper pack voucher with my old friend, Pania Ryan, and I may use the voucher for a massage (how divine!). Also 2 beautiful bouquets of yellow flowers - lovely sunflowers, sandersonians and lilies. And cupcakes! amongst other things. I'm a very lucky person to have worked such lovely people for 12 years, 10 months and 12 days - well, I've worked with Doreen, Sharon, Gendie and Margaret for that long anyway.






I don't have another paying job to go to yet, but there are plenty of quilts to finish and the gardens to work on. A rest over Christmas and New Year will give me time to reconsider options.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erilyn,
Well I never, I am a snapdragon too - not really surpising though with mischief our middle name!!! and we like to make peope laugh.
All the best for the next phase of your life.
Mam

Donna said...

Hullo

I am also a snapdragon ... I like the idea of mischief!!! I am sorry I missed your morning tea .. it looks scrummy, but I am glad we caught up yesterday. Take care xxx