Tuesday, July 31, 2007

#22 of 23 Things Audiobooks

Audiobooks - ah! heaven! I think that audiobooks are fabulous. I have used audiobooks on CD from the public library and they are great if you want to do other things while listening to them, great for children and older people as well. Usually the stories are 'acted' by well known actors and of course you can stop and start whenever you wish. I would love to have some on my iPod but I'd rather listen without plugs in my ears all the time - next thing on the wishlist is a dock so that I can have my music, book, podcast, whatever, playing while I work away on the sewing machine. We have Apple computers at home and all the family members now have iPods, Nanos or Shuffles so iTunes is a favourite store (directly off the credit card too!).

No comments: